welcome

Saturday, May 17

Leibster Award

Assalamualaikum and morning :D

haha im quite excited for receiving this challenge from my friend SiNuha !
first time in my life, i receive this such contest, it's cool!
thanks SiNuha!

ok , dun waste the time,
lets start :D

1) How tall are you?
 haha the truth, my height is just 150 cm, im too short among my lovely friends *but i know that is not a big deal

2) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
a) hmm, i can see me living with my cute family, in a small house, while me at the kitchen is cooking for them, my soleh husband is doing his job at the his room and my son are reading the books with his abi, my daughter are helping me for a dinner :)
b) im wearing a whitecoat n stay at my seat with my patients for listening their problems..
c) im in the lecture, teaching the new dental students
haha over kan? biarlaah :p

3) Which one do you prefer? Hot Cappucino / Green Tea / Apple Juices?
Apple juices maybe, but i do love coffee lately, *prs haha
4) How do you spend your weekend?
in Alex, the weekend only on Friday, so i just like to stay at home, and settle down my unfinished works :)

5) You cannot live without.....?
Allah, my first love
family
and of course ,my supportors, a.k.a friends

6) Are you a good babysitter?
haha inshaAllah im good in it, because i have handled my nieces and nephew since im 12 y/o
and i do love children so much !

7) If you have a chance,what are the last thing you want to do before you die?
a) I want to give my things as a wakaf to people
b) I want to replace my unprefect solat, n recite the holy Al Quran
c) spend time with my family espeacially my mum and dad.


8) Do you prefer cat or bunny?
i do love both of them.
i have kept a bunny a long time ago and also have cats at home

9) What are your greatest fear?
Azab neraka .. :(
Water, because i cant swim

10) What is your favourite colour?
delta go the green !
warna penyejuk mata :D

11) What is your childhood dream?
i could do whatever i want,
go wherever i want, 
learn swimming and self dependence

Alhamdulillah mission is completed!
sory SiNuha for a late post.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for answering.
    Really appreciate it. Good Luck Exam!

    ReplyDelete