welcome

Saturday, January 10

One small step

Assalamualaikum, selamat pagi malaysia :)
Haii guys, do u miss me? *lulzz

A small step will make a big move.
Biiznillah.
Im done.
One of my wish. Menjaga ikhtilat.
Maybe i cant control my social network completely, as long as im trying to take care of them.
InshaAllah, pray for me.

I've make a new insta for girls only.
So officially the old one will be rest for life.
I will continue to share my photos n videos in new insta, inshaAllah.
Keep supporting me kay?
Thank you.

Fb, twitter, maybe i try to reduce the conservation with guys except for works and dont like the ajnabi things except its beneficial for islam.

Lower the gaze, keep making move to get closer to Allah.
Thats better.
Remember, all this things could be success if u keep tightly with the key.
The key is ISTIQAMAH.
inshaAllah.

Tmr will have a final exam for prostho. So peeps, dun forget, pray for ur dentist k.
Love u.
Nite.
Sweet dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment