welcome

Friday, November 28

Uncontrolled emotion

Assalamualaikum my peeps,
Hai , do u miss me?
Huhu i miss u, i miss my writing, my babbling, hehe

I dun know why, recently i got emo of myself,
Im angry with my masa silam, i cant accept it, 
I kept questioning about him, what had done to me.
I know, thats is fault. But why i keep do that?
Halia, keep moving forward, please, 

I cant accept, i cant hear about what everyone keep saying about a good man, a good relationship, hmm thats is not true, its doesnt exist. Im not jealous, i just phobia with my past.
Doakan saya please.

Moga Allah sentiasa merahmati dan menjaga saya.
I keep praying for a good deeds.
I dont want to memduakan my love to Allah, only him n His Rasul in my heart.
Im trying to make it.
Doakan.

Habis sudah sesi luahan perasaan. Moga Allah permudahkan.
Goodnite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment