welcome

Friday, April 11

20 :D

Assalamualaikum and haiii peeps :D

sory for late posting about shoutout on my speacial day :)
ok lets begin the story :)

Yesterday, a beautiful, the cutest girl of mmy family reaching  20 years old :)
n lets singing n wishing for her :D
happy birthday to u,

happy birthday to u,
happy birthday,
happy birthday,
happy birthday to u :D

haha,, happy birthday to my NUR HALIAYATUL SHAWANI BT ABD GONI
hope ur fine , ur staying in good health, ur doing best in ur studies and future,
be a good daughter, best friend, good muslimah, and prepare urself to be a wife of someone and mommy one day :) inshaAllah

love urself as doing a good deed as much as u can,
earn something that u need most,
gain knowledge as u can,
be the best as can be.

love u, thanks for giving a chance for me to live till now
hope my life is going fine n do more ibadah .
do amr makruf wa nahi mungkar ,
leave maksiat life n be a good person,

so cherish ur life n stay awesome :)

thats my wishes for my 20's,,hehe
to be continued .

sweet magician,
feiyang <3

1 comment: