welcome

Saturday, February 22

story behind

Assalamualaikum and evening :)

Yesterday, im quite depressed :( huhu
today, Alhamdulillah Im totally fine :)
*cuma penat moody smlm tu,,haha

then when i was moody,, i just randomly tweet my emotion on TL *sorry guys :(
some my friends said something to keep me calm,,thanks girls :)

then someone who is my sister in sc was tweeted me n sent me a dm :)
she was trying to give me some motivation :)
even we're not so close before :)

Alhamdulillah :)
she's  nice and kind :)
may Allah give her strength n hidayah to go throughout her life :)
InshaAllah :)

next story is :D
i got my study partners :D
Alhamdulillah,,
inshaAllah we will start our study group this week :)
lets do our best girls :)

so fighting fighting fighting :D
lets sharing my story next time,
inshaAllah :)

happy studying :D
may Allah bless u :)

No comments:

Post a Comment