welcome

Friday, February 14

Spring 2014

Assalamualaikum dan good evening everyone :)

I have a lot of story to with u. but I dont know which part i should start :(

lets be positive and fokus on study first :)

tomorrow is my first day of 4th sem :D
so i've prepared some notebooks and my daily schedule :)
Alhamdulillah :)

I got in mind about my new strategy to be master of study,,haha
I want to join studygroup :)
who wants me to be ur study partner?
*please :'(

I think I should be more serious and be more positive.
Ignore others whose may lose ur spirit.
be with someone who always be on urside to support u :)
and be a good friend to help each other :)

always read a motivation words
pray to Allah to give u strength and bless u
take care of ur self and be more hardworking girl

read more, do more exercise,
do ask if u dont understand
and trust in urself that u can be better :)

InshaAllah, I will :)

please pray for me :)
I want to be better
and I want to be one of them who on the stage :')
one day, InshaAllah :)

*kalo dah lulus semua pun dah bersyukur , Alhamdulillah :)

see u in next post :D

wish me best of luck :D


No comments:

Post a Comment