welcome

Wednesday, November 14

event2 :D

Assalamualaikum,,,evening :)
seem like im not update it for a long time kan?
so sorry,,im quite busy,,having class,,exam,,love,, :p
btw here..i will share about my event..
when? where? how it happened? so lets sharing :)

all the event were happened today..on 14 NOV :D


  1. SPM 2011 :D
  • i sat up for biggest exam that changed my life,,
  • alhamdulillah,,i achieved a good result that flew me up to lovely country,,Alex,Egypt :)
     2. MAAL HIJRAH- 1434 :)

  • Recite do'a with my awesome friends :)
  • insya Allah i hope i could fulfill my pray in this new year :)
  • i want to be better than the best :D insya Allah 
      3. CRYING :'(

  • nothing la,,haha
  • i miss my family
  • my kucing
  • my friends on my bed :'(
  • no no no,,u should be tough enough
  • do it for Allah :D
  • insya Allah,,u'll grant :D
so dramatic kan? haha
should study,,must STUDY,,haha
lets pray..we get something new for this year,,insya Allah,,,
may Allah bless us :)
May Allah ease our way..
amin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment