welcome

Monday, November 5

cavity oh cavity

morning :D
i dun believe that my teeth got cavity :'(
i feel that my teeth would not normal as before..
so i decided to see dentist :)
he told me that my teeth had A LIT BIT OF CAVITY :'(
so he suggested me to do some filling on my molar :(
*terbang800LE :(
its ok..if its good for my health :)

i came to asrama alone ..full of afraid..i walked as fast as i could..
Alhamdulillah..i arrived at asrama safely :)

im just thinking why he always called me ?
only just to say good nite? ok la im finishing my revison?
but neverrmind...maybe he's style kan?
hope its good or his emotion n physical...
*i thought it as how he want someone to listen his story before he get asleep :)
seem like want to programme me :p
haha just be positive..
our HOPE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment